Festival Opening Times:
- Friday: 17h - 01h
- Saturday: 13h - 01h
- Sunday: 13h - 01h
- Kristalpark Lommel
- Balendijk 3920 Lommel
Minimum Age To Visit Dream Island:
- 16! There are no exceptions regarding this rule!
Kiss & Ride:
- Kiss & Ride is a wise option when you are going to a festival. Follow the signing from the Kiss & Ride!
By Car & Parking:
- Drive safe & responsible from and to Dream Island, Please follow the signs!
- Parking = 20,-
- Travel to station Mol
- Take shuttle bus to Dream Island Festival
Food & Drinks
- You cannot bring your own food or drinks onto the festival terrain. Dream Island has made sure that we have the best food & drinks experience available and there is enough for everyone!
- Visitors that need to bring specific, special food items for medical reasons need to bring a doctors note / diabetescard and show it to Security at the entrance. If you have questions please contact us beforehand. Please note that items packaged in glass are NEVER allowed.
- There will be free water available at the toilets.
- When the weather is extremely hot we'll have extra measures & waterpoints at the terrain to make sure you won't get too thirsty!
- We maintain a zero tolerance policy.
- - Small backpacks en small purses, preferable seethrough;
- - Poncho's;
- - Digital cameras without interchangeable lens;
- - Flag poles (maximum 2cm broad en maximum 2 meters long);
- - Sunscreen (only small packages, no sprays);
- - Bubble blower;
- - Drink and food in any package (including camel bags or backpack with water bag);
- - Drugs
- - Flyers, stickers and/or other promotional expressions;
- - Mind-expanding substances including nitrous oxide cartridges;
- - Toxic, flammable or explosive materials;
- - Glass, tin cans and/or plastic bottles;
- - Glow sticks, 'fairy lights, laserpen and other lights with bundled steel;
- - Big backpacks;
- - Animals and/or pets;
- - Strollers and buggies;
- - Stools, folding chairs and/or steps;
- - Air cushions and other inflatable objects and furniture such as poufs;
- - Markers (thick not erasable felt pen);
- - Needles;
- - Refills for e-cigarettes;
- - Unmanned aerial vehicles (Such as UAV & drones);
- - Umbrellas, parasols and party tents;
- - Blankets, blankets or plastic sheets to sit on;
- - Professional equipment such as photo, audio, image and other recording equipment is not permitted. Through the organization all cameras with interchangeable lenses are seen as professional and are therefore not allowed.
- - Provocative or face-covering clothing;
- - Mobility scooters;
- - Selfie sticks;
- - Inline skates, bikes, steps and or skateboards;
- - Banners;
- - Spray cans;
- - Sound horns;
- - Bells, (gas) horns and other soundmakers;
- - Football shirts and other club clothes (motorclubs etc.);
- - Fireworks, flares and/or confetti shooters;
- - Walking sticks with the exception of crutches;
- - Weapons, chains or other objects that can be used as weapons or disrupt the order;
- - Water pipes, shisha's or bongs;
- - And other dangerous objects.